COVID-19 Safety Information
As of right now The Native Choice has stopped all tour operations in accordance with the guidelines from Federal, State and Local Authorities. We're ready to resume operations with all the necessary precautions as soon as restrictions are lifted, in the meantime everyone in our team has completed the training program and is ready to comply with the new safety guidelines.
We know exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public place, although we can't eliminate the risk completely we have implemented an agressive sanitation procedure and measures for distance spacing and screening in order to mitigate the risk of COVID-19 as much as possible.
We're kindly asking everyone to interact in a socially responsible manner and follow all recommendations to maintain individual and community health before, during and after the excursions. Needless to say, your health and ours are a top priority to us, we'll continue to monitor the situation and will adopt all requiered procedures to meet or exceed the guidelines and recommendations from health authorities.
What safety measures we have implemented?
- Team members are required to check for any symptoms of illness and to stay home if they show any symptoms or have been in contact with someone who is sick.
- Everyone on our team undergoes daily temperature checks and wears face masks. Also everyone is required to wash hands at least every hour.
- The interior of our vehicles is sanitized by electrostatic spraying disinfectant solution and sterilized with ultraviolet (UV) light right after every ride. In addition, at the end of the day all vehicles go through an ozone disinfection process.
- All spaces in our office are thoroughly disinfected at lest twice a day. Waiting areas are also sanitized right after a group departs.
- We have limited the size of our groups and have more departure times available in order to avoid crowds as much as possible.
- Bathrooms are sanitized by electrostatic spraying disinfectant solution and sterilized with ultraviolet (UV) light every 30 minutes at the most. At the end of the day all spaces in our office, including bathrooms, go through an ozone disinfection process.
- We have marks on the floor showing where to stand on the line to maintain a safe distance wherever it's needed.
- You can now check-in directly with your guide to make the process faster and to avoid waiting in line.
Everyone is required to comply with the following procedures:
Face covering required
In accordance with the State Government regulations, everyone is required to wear face masks.
Temperature check required
In accordance with the State Government regulations, temperature checks will be required prior to boarding our vehicles. Guests with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or greater will not be admitted in the tour. Additional temperature checks will be required to enter the ruins sites. Please understand that anyone showing up for a tour with signs or symptoms of illness will not be allowed to participate.
Frequent use of hand sanitizer
WHO experts recommend the use of hand sanitizer and we'll have it available in as many locations as possible, it'll be available at our office, in our vehicles and our staff will also carry some with them at all times.
Washing hands frequently
Everyone is encouraged to wash hands with soap for at least 20 seconds whenever possible.
The Native Choice team is prepared
The new normal requires extra procedures and everyone in our team is prepared to follow the safety guidelines and enhanced sanitation protocols, please be patient, we'll make it as easy as possible for everyone.
We'll continue monitoring and updating our safety guidelines in accordance with the requeriments and recommendations from Federal, State and Local Authorities as the situation evolves.